Project Progress

PROJECT PROGRESS: To date, I have collected three gallons of pennies! Will tally them soon. Check here for Project Progress throughout the year.





Monday, April 30, 2012

Structure Complete! On to the Next Step!


The structure of the shrine is finished and I am in the process of coating it with cement and preparing the surface to accept the tiles that have been decorated by so many menbers of the community when they visited my studio on First Fridays and during Art Detour.




I've been glazing the tiles and they look great! Still need many, many more... so come by the studio on First Friday and decorate one!

I'm ready to let people come in and work on the piece. Since I can only accomodate a few people at a time, let me know when you're available (leave a comment here) and I'll arrange a time with you to meet at the studio. Be prepared to get dirty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are appreciated.